Digital Voices is looking for a Campaign Producer to run and execute our Influencer Marketing campaigns. The role will test your organisational and logistical skills, with the opportunity to work across lots of different industries. You must be slightly obsessed with YouTube!
- Sourcing and reaching out to appropriate creators tailored to each campaign
- Communicating with clients and content creators
- Work with the Creative Strategist to ensure the campaign is running smoothly
- Manage production and campaign administration e.g. booking accommodation, travel, Invoices, contracts etc.
- Track and monitor campaign costs and results
- Run content approvals by giving feedback to YouTube creators, ensuring they meet campaign requirements and confirm content publication dates
- Assist with day-to-day tasks around the office and help others when needed.
- Deep knowledge of YouTube creators and social media platforms
- Must be highly organised and attentive
- Interpersonal skills - ability to empathise with creators, especially during stressful times
- Strong email etiquette
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency environment with a focus on campaign and content strategy.
- Confidence to work independently and on fast-paced campaigns
- Ability to use Photoshop, Keynote and Illustrator
- WIllingness to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be a team player
- Excited to attend industry events and develop your skills
- Photography and videography skills always welcome